Sunday, February 17, 2008

In the Wild

We just got back from our trip down to Emporia Virginia for Ashley and Ken's cocktail party- shower.  I couldn't wait to share with you all the oh so very creative party decorations, I felt like I had attended a party right out of Hostess with the Mostess, which is one of my favorite party planning blogs I love to read.  The entire theme was animal print just like the invite and all the hostesses wore some type of animal print, it was very creative.  May I also mention that the food was amazing and I loved the pink specialty drink.  
  

Gift Time!

Sorry guys, I had to put this up here, you both look adorable!  For the record, they only got one, Ken was just being goofy and putting it on for fun.  

I thought this was a really cool gift, a monogramed ice bucket.  The closest thing I found online was from Embroider Me Please.  And of course it went with the Zebra theme!

No comments: