Monday, January 14, 2008

Willow Creek Farm










It so happened that my father-in-law also picked Clyde's for his birthday dinner, but this time we went to the Willow Creek Farm in Brambleton, Va. Chris and I had never been to this one because it was so far away but I'm sure after last night we will be frequenting it often. This place was so amazing that it probably took us a good 10 minutes to weave ourselves through the maze of "little dining rooms". We were told that the restaurant was a combination of 3 old taverns/houses brought down from New England. Now I'm not really into historic preservation but this place was amazing, most of the architecture was original, the floors the ceilings, fireplaces etc. I felt like I had gone back in time and was truly in Virginia, or at least what Virginia use to feel like, horse county that is.

No comments: