Thursday, January 24, 2008

Miss Potter


Last night I watched Miss Potter, I had forgotten that I added it to my Blockbuster Queue and after it arrived it sat on the kitchen counter for weeks. Last night I decided it was time to watch it so I could send it back for a new movie. I wasn't sure I was going to like it. I am not a big fan of Renee Zillweger but I love movies based on real life and I am always intrigued how people lived before our time, so I gave it a try. I loved it because it brought back memories of my parents reading me bed time stories of Peter Rabbit, Flopsy Mopsy and Cottontail. The stories and illustrations that Beatrix Potter created are so timeless, for generations children have been mesmerized by the characters she created and illustrated so beautifully, I hope my children enjoy them as much as I did!

1 comment:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

This was a super cute movie -i think you added it to your queue back when I saw it a year ago and told you how good it was! LOL