Monday, January 28, 2008

Global Bazaar @ Target


This weekend Chris and I stopped by Target to pick up some cleaning supplies and on my usual lap around the store I noticed that they have officially replaced the Christmas section with the Global Bazaar section. Yippee, I am so glad this section is back, I fell in love with a few things last year but didn't want to buy anything because I knew I was moving. One thing that I quickly got to take a pic of (before Chris came looking for me) were these lamps. Paired with a different shade they would look perfect in our bedroom, plus they are on sale for only $49. That's a steal! Maybe next weekend I will go back and check out some more stuff.

1 comment:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

between the 'global bazaar' and the designer home collections there now, Target is becoming the place to shop!!!