Saturday, March 14, 2009

Craziness coming to an end



I could not have finished up this job without the help of my wonderful family.  First thank you to my parents for letting me make this huge mess in my dad's wood shop in the basement.... 

and second for all their actual manual labor...they all found it very comical how I had convinced a CPA and an Attorney to give up their weekend and help for free.  THANK YOU FAMILY, I LOVE Y OU.  (notice my husband is not shown, because he was at home working to help financially support this craziness)  

 My work station, my dad made me that special long table. 
 
I had to rent a van to transport everything.  Chris did a great job on making sure it all arrived unharmed, I think his secret was driving at 25 MPH. 

The brides cascading bouquet.  

Bridesmaid Bouquets

Wrist Corsages

Boutonnieres 

Here is everything just about to be put on the tables, I did half tall and half low. 

Last minute touch up

Thank you Ashley for all your help on the day of.  (I know I look like a dork in this photo) 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Laura! You did an incredible job! I am sure that you are exhausted - mentally & physically.

Anonymous said...

Laura, you're amazing. Great job!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

it looks amazing! CONGRATS!! I know how much hard work it was!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning! I am so proud of you. Love that your your fam and Ash pitched in- wish I could have been there.

Loda said...

Thank you all for your kind words, I had a blast doing it and I can't wait for the next wedding.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Excellent work as always!!