Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chou/Suss Wedding

"The Cool Tags"

This is the test bunch.

This is a follow up from a very early post back in January when I told you all about how Grace is allowing me to do her flowers for her wedding.  The wedding is in September in Minneapolis and Grace has decided to go with a fall theme.  This weekend she was in town so I decided to order a test bunch of roses and calla lilies from the grower we will be ordering the the flowers from.  Over all I was very impressed with the quality of the flowers and how they tagged each rose with it's respective name.  Since Grace is going with the orange/Fall theme we have decided to use the Leonidas rose.  They are beautiful and I can't wait to pair it with orange calla lilies and hypericum Berries. For her own bouquet she has decided to go with all white calla lilies and a few stephanotis.  For all you none flower junkies like myself, just enjoy the pretty pictures I took.   

2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

oh how beautiful! I can't wait to see the final product pictures in Sept.!

Unknown said...

update your blog, fool.