Saturday, July 07, 2012

Kate and Pete - Glen Echo Maryland



Three weeks before Kate's April wedding she called me up and asked if I was available to do the flowers for her wedding, lucky for both of us I was available.  I had so much fun designing this wedding because Kate gave me an overall look and then gave me the freedom to create what I wanted. She wanted it to feel natural and organic with flowers that resembled something picked from the garden but let me roll with what I thought looked best.  Theses two are adorable and I wish them all the best in their future together.
All photos taken by the talented Shauna Ploeger of Photography Du Jour
Purple Lilac, purple iris, maidenhair fern, parrot tulips, green hypericum berries
Iris, lilac, maidenhair fern, mini hydrangea,

white and purple corsage

No comments: