Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Peanut

Dear Peanut,
I promise we are trying to be good parents to you, but I just don't know how we are going to pull this off. This weekend was filled with a ton of to-do stuff to get ready for you, including a baby safety seminar, re-caulking our bathtub and birthing classes, but the biggest one was what we thought was putting an offer on a house. Last night we met with our Realtor to put together our first offer, we left feeling so excited we even went out and treated our self to expensive Gelato!!! All day I have been wondering about if they will accept it and then I see a missed call from my realtor, I quickly call her back and she informs me we forgot to sign the second set of documents and the offer won't go in until tomorrow. I'm seriously trying not to laugh, I really feel like we don't know what the heck we are doing. We are keeping our fingers crossed that tomorrow everything goes in smoothly and we don't' mess up again.
Love your crazy parents!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

let us know if it goes through!