Thursday, July 09, 2009

BBQ Season

We are full swing into BBQ season and Chris and I have been enjoying grilling on the roof of our condo. A couple of weekends ago we had A&A over for an impromptu BBQ, although I thought I kept it incredibly low key, Chris thought otherwise.

While shopping at Crate and Barrel for a new dresser I picked up these adorable napkins on sale of course.

I picked up some fresh mint and some rum to make refreshing mojitos.

And of course we brought up our now famous cart, every time we bring it up to the roof people say "where did you get that, it's perfect". Yes it is perfect and we love it because it folds in half and slides right under the couch.

I had some left over prosciutto from making homemade pizza so I bought a cantaloupe and made this very simple appetizer.

I wish I had taken more photos of the food to show you, but it got dark soon after we got up there.

2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

it might not be the simplest bbq but it still sounds easy and look yummy! That cart is pretty cool -how useful! I just use trays to bring stuff up to my roofdeck -a rolley cart would be much easier. I wish we had a bbq up there!

Unknown said...

i'm waiting for my invite to your next bbq.