Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Intrigue

I've tried to not pay much attention this year to the inauguration, but it's becoming almost impossible.  Today I drove by the White House and they were setting up the bleachers, the radio is non stop talking about where you can get tickets and how much to rent your house out for.  Up until visiting this site I honestly didn't care. The site shows 40 dress designs for Michelle and her daughters.  It's quite interesting and if I were her I don't know which one I would pick. Here are a few of my favorites. 
     
Chado Ralph Rucci

Monique Lhuiller
Michael Kors

Peter Som

2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I think michael kors is the most stylish and the most suited for her -don't you agree?

Unknown said...

I checked out the website with all the sketches, and I think some of them are intended to make a mockery of her. Check our her expressions,her posture, etc. It's kind of funny.