Saturday, December 13, 2008

Got tagged. 4x4x4x4

I never do these but since I have time today I will.  My friend Armin tagged me with the "4 things"post.   Here goes nothing; 

4 Things I did today:
1. Volunteered at the Elf Store
2. Ordered our Christmas cards from snapfish.com
3. Studied for Pre Design
4. Researched Floral Coolers

4 Things I need to do:
1. Go grocery shopping, my husband needs food
2. Return books to the library
3. Re-caulk my bathtub
4. Pick out the cover for my wedding album

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Taking a bath
2. Buying flowers for no reason
3. Buying expensive design magazines
4. Cupcakes (these are from Georgetown Cupcake

4 Random facts about me
1. I am obsessed with xoxo pop containers and tell everyone they should buy them

OXO GG POP CONTAINER SQUARE 2.4 QT
2. I eat oatmeal every morning except on the weekends
3. I love to clip and use coupons
4. I love Martha Stewart (ok that's not random you all know that) 

4 people I want to pass this on to:
2. Adam at Everything Worth
4. My husband even though I know he won't do it


1 comment: