Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The sun always shines

So remember yesterday when I said it was going to be rough, I really had no idea how rough. Yesterday I got laid off from my job.....it was painful, I wasn't the only one but for some reason that didn't make it any better, maybe worse.  Today is a new day for me, a new chapter will be opened and a new adventure is about to start.  I look forward to what the future brings and like they say....."Everything happens for a reason"  so for that I'm excited to see what that reason brings me, stay tuned.  


(Hawaii- October 2007) 

2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I love your positive attitude -still sorry it happened to you -but I think it will be for the best! Yah for new beginnings!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Sorry to hear that Laura... things happen for a reason. I'm excited to see what's coming up next =) Great photo by the way!