Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Stop

I have tons to share from our NYC trip but I thought I would start with our trip to L'Oreal, where my best friend Ranchel works.  She actually works for SkinCeuticals, which is one of their European products. I got a huge kick out of the fact that her locked cabinet above her desk was filled with cosmetic products, how cool is that.  I also loved that my company name on my visitor pass read "Architect"  yes people even though I don't have a job, I'm still an architect! She also slipped me a bottle of this product, if I knew what it did I would tell you... something about preventing more skin damage... apparently freckles are the result of major skin damage.       

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want Ranchel's job!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

you're still an architect, OF COURSE!!! Free samples - that rocks!! Hook me up, Ranchel!

Unknown said...

For all of Loda's readers...just to clarify SkinCeuticals is not a European brand...its manufactured in good ole Texas :) And yes sun spots and freckles are UV damage- so everyone go out and get the new Vitamin C antioxidant- Phloretin CF!