Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Roasted Chicken

One of my favorite Christmas gifts was the Bon Appetit Calendar. It's one of those desk calendars that has a new recipe for each day. I have to pat my self on the back because I think I have been pretty good about cooking us dinner every night (thanks to this calendar that gives me great ideas). On Monday night I cooked this beautiful Lemon Herb roasted chicken in my Martha Stewart Roaster. We received this roaster as a wedding gift and Chris thought I was crazy for putting it on the list, but it turns out we use it a lot more than we thought, it's definitely a must have in any kitchen.




3 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

oh yummy! invite us over anytime!!

Loda said...

You are welcome anytime, as long as you don't mind driving ALL the way out to Reston, lol.

Unknown said...

You make other newlywed or soon to be newlywed wives look pathetic!!!!