Wednesday, May 20, 2009

JSConf2009


Ok so I didn't deliver on my promise of wowing you with the rest of what I was busy doing but what I wanted to share next was JSConf2009. The following weekend after I did the red wedding Chris and I put on a conference devoted to JavaScript. Chris came up with this crazy idea and together we worked tirelessly to pull it off. It was a huge success and it couldn't have been so with out the amazingly 130 smart people that attended the event.

Check out our teaser video

JSConf2009 Teaser from Chris Williams on Vimeo.

2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

what a view! all of those guys - probably single -you should have set up a singles dance as part of it LOL.

JewBoy said...

JSConf2010--Now with 2 female attendees. Whooo Hooo! Guys- That doubles your chances.